This is the completed version of Space Rocks!, one of the project examples in the book: Beginning iPhone Games Development (published by Apress).
Space Rocks! is the combined project of the OpenGL and OpenAL chapters spanning from Chapter 7 through and including Chapter 12. There is a lot of other stuff utilized too such as Cocoa Touch and Core Audio.
Space Rocks! teaches OpenGL techniques including:
• vertex data
• textures and texture atlases
• 3D models
• Particle effects
OpenAL techniques include:
• sources, buffers, and listeners
• sound position & listener orientation
• direction and cones
• distance attenuation
• velocity and the Doppler effect
• sound resource management
• buffer queuing (for background music and speech)